North Melbourne V Hawthorn odds. AFL Round 22 betting 2013.Posted on 19/08 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listHawthorn are looking very strong to win the Minor Premiership but North Melbourne can be formidable at the Etihad Stadium, as Geelong discovered a couple of weeks ago. At odds of the Hawks look short enough to us. Latest prices below, just click on the odds to start betting.
AFL Round 22 2013
Date: Saturday 24th August 2013
TV: Live on Fox Footy
Venue: Etihad Stadium
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
North Melbourne V Hawthorn head to head odds
North Melbourne V Hawthorn Handicap Line odds
|North Melbourne (-18.5 points)|
|Hawthorn (+18.5 points)|
AFL Odds 2013
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)