Port Adelaide v Hawthorn odds and betting tips for AFL Round 7, 2011Posted on 03/05 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listPort Adelaide v Hawthorn odds for Round 7, 2011
Venue: AAMI Stadium, Adelaide
Date: Friday May 6
Kick Off: 8:40pm AEST
Hawthorn will travel to Adelaide to take on a very ragged and disorganised looking Port team on Friday night at AAMI Stadium. The latest 2011 AFL Premier odds have Hawthorn at just to win the Flag. Port Adelaide will be lucky to avoid a bottom 4 position, and are out to for the Premiers title.
Full odds and tips below:
To get a $100 free bet on these games, or any AFL market, just click on the odds below or the "bet now" links.
Port Adelaide v Hawthorn
Punters are not going to get rich backing the Hawks at the short odds of , but if you think that Port Adelaide will be crushed by Hawthorn, then take a look at the handicap points odds. Here you can back Hawthorn giving up 34.5 points at .
Port Adelaide v Hawthorn points odds
|Port Adelaide (+26.5pts)|
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)