Richmond v Carlton odds. AFL Round 21 betting 2013Posted on 17/08 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listThe Blues have capitulated and their chances for finals football are forlorn, which won't displease too many Tigers fans! Richmond are on the up and up for finals footy and should really beat the Blues by a good margin - the Tiges are all the rage this week at to win by over 23.5 points. Latest prices below, just click on the odds to start betting.
AFL Round 21 2013
Date: Saturday 17th August 2013
TV: Live on Fox Footy
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Richmond v Carlton head to head odds
Richmond v Carlton Handicap Line odds
|Richmond (-23.5 points)|
|Carlton (+23.5 points)|
AFL Odds 2013
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 16 odds and betting tips
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 16. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - June