Richmond v Fremantle odds and betting tips for AFL Round 7, 2011Posted on 03/05 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listRichmond v Fremantle odds for Round 7, 2011
Venue: MCG, Melbourne
Date: Saturday May 7
Kick Off: 4:10pm
Richmond host Fremantle Dockers on Saturday afternoon in the AFL Round 7. The latest 2011 AFL Premier odds have Richmond at to win the Flag, and the Dockers at an ever decreasing .
Freo have had a very impressive start to the season and they are justifiably strong favourites for the MCG clash. Full odds and tips below:
To get a $100 free bet on these games, or any AFL market, just click on the odds below or the "bet now" links.
Richmond v Fremantle
Our AFL experts priced fancy Freo very strongly for this match up against a dodgy looking Richmond defence, take the for Fremantle giving up 13.5 points on the extended handicap line.
Richmond v Fremantle points odds
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)