Sportsbet.com.au AFL Multi Bonus offer - earn up to 40% extra on your AFL winning betsPosted on 07/05 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listSportsbet.com.au AFL Multi Bonus offer
Most AFL punters will have a weekly multi bet to increase their AFL winnings, and the good news is that Sportsbet have now launched an AFL Multibet bonus. The more winning AFL teams you include in your multi, the bigger the bonus, all the way up to 40%.
The great news about this punter friendly bonus is that, unlike many Sportsbet bonuses, this one looks as though it's a permanent offer. Our initial concern would be that there are some restrictions placed an the odds of the teams included in your AFL Multis - but there isn't, so you can include teams at any price (even $1.01) to make up the numbers and get closer to the top tier of 40%.
You need to place a 3+ leg head to head multi bet to qualify, maximum bonus is $10,000, no odds restrictions and unlimited winning claims. The table below illustrates the AFL multi bonus tiers work. Click on the bonus amounts below to learn more.
AFL Multibet Bonus % Rewards odds
|Number of Legs||Bonus amounts|
|3 Leg Multi||10% Bonus|
|4 Leg Multi||12.5% Bonus|
|5 Leg Multi||15% Bonus|
|6 Leg Multi||20% Bonus|
|7 Leg Multi||25% Bonus|
|8 Leg Multi||30% Bonus|
|9 Leg Multi||40% Bonus|
AFL Odds 2014
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 17. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 22 odds guide and betting tips
- Next Gold Coast Suns coach odds. Bet on who will be the new permanent coach of AFL Gold Coast
Do you want to place a bet on AFL odds 2014?
Return to Aussie Rules home.
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - January