St Kilda vs Essendon betting odds and tipsPosted on 15/05 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listIs it all falling apart for St Kilda? The Essendon Bombers will hope so this Sunday in AFL Round 8's closing game.
Justin Koschitzke is coming under a bit of pressure after a quiet few weeks, and Nick Riewoldt’s absence is looking more of a problem than it did 4 weeks ago. Only 3 teams beat The Saints last year, and Essendon were one of them.
So this is by no means a walkover for St Kilda, who are priced up at $1.40 for the game by Sportsbet. More interesting from a betting perspective is the Saints to win by 1-39 points, at a far more attractive $2.25 with the same bookie.
Essendon are still without Ricky Dyson, Tayte Pears, Kyle Reimers and Henry Slattery. The Saints will win, but it won't be easy.
Check out our NEW free bet comparison table and use the bookies money, not yours.
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 16 odds and betting tips
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 16. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - June