Sydney Swans odds on to win AFL Minor PremiershipPosted on 08/07 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2014 AFL Minor Premiership odds.
Sydney lost three of their early season games and were pushed out to odds of $34.00 to win the 2014 Minor Premiership, but those odds have long gone, the best odds you'll get now are with Sportsbet.com.au.
Of all the other contenders Fremantle have the easiest draw and remain decent value at should the Swans slip up. Sydney travel to the MCG on July 26th to play Hawthorn in what could be a decisive Minor Premiership clash.
Geelong, Hawthorn and Port Adelaide are the only other realistic winners. Latest odds below.
2014 Minor Premiership odds odds
|All other teams|
2014 AFL odds
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2018 AFL ladder predictor, team previews and AFL Premiership futures tips and best bets
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
- 2017 AFL Grand Final odds and betting tips - Adelaide v Richmond
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
- AFL Finals Week 1 - odds and betting tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - January