Sydney Swans odds on to win AFL Minor PremiershipPosted on 08/07 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2014 AFL Minor Premiership odds.
Sydney lost three of their early season games and were pushed out to odds of $34.00 to win the 2014 Minor Premiership, but those odds have long gone, the best odds you'll get now are with Sportsbet.com.au.
Of all the other contenders Fremantle have the easiest draw and remain decent value at should the Swans slip up. Sydney travel to the MCG on July 26th to play Hawthorn in what could be a decisive Minor Premiership clash.
Geelong, Hawthorn and Port Adelaide are the only other realistic winners. Latest odds below.
2014 Minor Premiership odds odds
|All other teams|
2014 AFL odds
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 16 odds and betting tips
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 16. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - June