Sydney Swans odds to reach the 2014 AFL Grand FinalPosted on 05/08 by Steve Yorke
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds for Sydney Swans to reach the 2014 AFL Grand Final.
Sydney Swans dropped to 2nd in round 19 and the memories of 2013 will start to creep back in to the back of their mind if this downwards momentum continues as we close in on the last round of the season.
At odds of with Sportsbet.com.au, they may well still be a value bet as many still think they can go all the way.
If the Sydney Swans are to win the Premiership then they'll more than likely have to beat Fremantle Dockers, Hawthorn Hawks or Geelong Cats in the Grand Final.
To Reach The 2014 Grand Final odds
|All other teams|
2014 AFL odds
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2018 AFL ladder predictor, team previews and AFL Premiership futures tips and best bets
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
- 2017 AFL Grand Final odds and betting tips - Adelaide v Richmond
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
- AFL Finals Week 1 - odds and betting tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - January