2013 Caulfield Cup odds, tips, horses, betting and barrier. October 19, Caulfield RaceoursePosted on 17/10 by Pom de Turf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 Caulfield Cup odds FINAL FIELD - live on Channel 7.
Hawkspur, an eyecatcher in the Turnbull Stakes, is the current favourite for the Caulfield Cup and is solid at with a 14 barrier draw. Both Green Moon and Sea Moon are non runners. Dandino, drawn badly in 19, has been very strongly supported in the market all week . Latest final field live odds below.
Start betting on the Caulfield Cup with a free bet of up to $500
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $500 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $500 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Our tip for the 2013 Caulfield Cup is the Kiwi raider Silent Achiever. The 5 year old mare has been aimed solely at this race for the last two years and heads to Caulfield at her absolute peak after a perfect preparation. Sixth last time our in the Turnbull Stakes after being second last at the turn, Silent Achiever showed she was ready and will absolutely relish the step up to 2400m. Glen Boss takes the ride and she is drawn perfectly in barrier 5. If you back Silent Achiever at Sportsbet.com.au then you'll get paid each way the first 4 places and great odds of .
Others to include in a box Trifecta are at good odds are Dandino, Fawkner, Hawkspur and Mr Moet.
Sportsbet.com.au are offering each way betting on the first 4 places in the Caulfield Cup. Just click on the odds or "bet now" links below to start betting on the 2013 Caulfield Cup.
|Horse (barrier)||betting odds|
|1. Manighar (11)|
|2. Dandino (19)||3. Ethiopia (14)|
|4. Waldpark (8)|
|5. Glencadam Gold (8)|
|6. Mr Moet (10)|
|7. Fawkner (12)|
|8. Jet Away (13)|
|9. Kellini (1)|
|10. Moriarty (18)|
|11. My Quest For Peace (4)|
|12. Hawkspur (16)|
|13. Julienas (15)|
|14. Mr O'Ceirin (20)|
|15. Silent Achiever (5)|
|16. Royal Descent (3)|
|17. Tuscan Fire (3)|
|18. Dear Demi (22)|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)