2013 Melbourne Cup odds, tips, horses, betting and barrier. November 5, Flemington RaceoursePosted on 04/11 by Pom de Turf
Green Moon Powers to a Cup win in 2012. Latest odds for the 2013 renewal are below.
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 Melbourne Cup horses, barrier and odds online now
Start betting on the Melbourne Cup with a free bet of up to $650
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $650 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $650 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Melbourne Cup tips:
Simenon is the best staying horse in the race and has won at 4000m and 4300m at Royal Ascot - Had a great prep in the Herbert Power and is good each way value at .
The Caulfield Cup is a good guide to this race and Dandino was slashing home in second place after being given a poor ride - if he stays the 3200m we think he wins the race, and at odds of we're happy to back him each way.
Verema is the only horse The Aga Khan has ever sent to Australia, and the trainer sent Americain to win the race in 2010. Verema's previous two starts are both Group 2 wins in France one of which, The Kergloy over 3000m, is the best foreign Cup trial going (Americain and Dunaden both won it). Serious chance at
Sportsbet.com.au are giving your money back if your horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th!.. Just click on the odds or "bet now" links below to start betting on the 2013 Melbourne Cup.
|Horse (barrier)||betting odds|
|1. Dunaden (1)|
|2. Green Moon (10)||3. Red Cadeaux (23)|
|4. Sea Moon (7)|
|5. Brown Panther (6)|
|6. Fiorente (5)|
|7. Foreteller (15)|
|8. Dandino (4)|
|9. Ethiopia (14)|
|10. Fawkner (8)|
|11. Mourayan (19)|
|12. Seville (9)|
|13. Super Cool (13)|
|14. Masked Marvel (2)|
|15. Mount Athos (22)|
|16. Royal Empire (11)|
|17. Voleuse De Coeurs (21)|
|18. Hawkspur (18)|
|19. Simenon (12)|
|20. Ibicenco (17)|
|21. Verema (3)|
|22. Dear Demi (16)|
|23. Tres Blue (20)|
|24. Ruscello (24)|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)
- - June