Almalad Caulfield Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 25/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listAlmalad Caulfield Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014
Weighing in as the early favourite for the 2104 Caulfiled Guineas is Almalad, a horse that could be dominating the headlines as we go through this year's Spring Racing Festival. He's certainly a hot prospect: trained by Gai Waterhouse at Randwick, he's likely to be very well prepared for the 2014 Melbourne Spring, and he's got bags of talent to show off in some of the biggest races of the season.
Last time out, he won the J.J. Atkins at Eagle Farm, beating home some of the horses that he's going to see again in the big races in Melbourne, and he boasts an unbeaten record up to this point. He'll do well to maintain that, of course, especially given the quality that will be on show in races like the Caulfield Guineas, but he's the favourite at this early stage, and rightly so...
And he's got a tip from a certain Gai Waterhouse, who's well pleased with him as he shapes up to make a run at the 2014 Melbourne Spring. When the first lady of Australian Racing talks, punters tend to listen, so expect Almalad to get his share of attention...
Latest Caulfield Guineas odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Caulfield Guineas with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Caulfield Guineas odds
|Get The Nod|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)