Bachman Caulfield Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 25/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBachman Caulfield Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014
Back in April, when Bachman produced a powerful run in heavy conditions to win the Schweppervescence, trainer Gerald Ryan immediately hinted at a run in the 2014 Caulfield Guineas. With October 11th coming around pretty quickly, it looks like that was a spot-on prediction: Bachman is in amongst the horses with the shortest odds as we get closer to the race - he has odds of $17.00 beside his name on Sportsbet right now...
And if he can produce the same sort of form in the Caulfield Guineas as he did at Rosehill, Bachman will be in with a chance, too. There was some quality in the field that he outpowered - Thousand Guineas hopeful Veuvelicious was in there - which will give Ryan hope of another success. We'll have to wait and see...
Latest Caulfield Guineas odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Caulfield Guineas with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Caulfield Guineas odds
|Get The Nod||$17.00|
|All other horses||Click Here|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
- Caulfield Guineas Odds and Betting tips. Group 1 race at Caulfield Racecourse over 1600m
- Better Land Caulfield Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014
- Washington Heights Caulfield Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014
Do you want to place a bet on 2014 Caulfield Guineas?
Return to Horse Racing home.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)