Black Caviar odds for the 2012 Robert Sangster Stakes. Morphettville Races. April 28thPosted on 27/04 by Pom de Turf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2012 Robert Sangster Stakes odds and betting - featuring Black Caviar (Subject to fluctuation)
FINAL FIELD AND BARRIER DRAW
Date: April 28th, 2012
Track: Morphetville Racecourse, South Australia
Prize Money: $250,000
Race class: Group One
To get an instant free bet up to $150 on the Robert Sangster Stakes, or any other horse race with Sportsbet, just click on the odds below or the "bet now" links.
Black Caviar, the world's greatest racehorse, heads to Morphettville Racecourse in South Australia on April 28th 2012, and is currently a very hot and shortening favourite to win again at , starting from barrier 3.
Next best in the betting is Lone Rock at , in a race which could be a gold mine for each way punters, especially with a free instant free bet up to $150.
Latest 2012 Robert Sangster Stakes odds: (subject to fluctuation)
|Horse (barrier draw)||Odds|
|Black Caviar (3)|
|Lone Rock (5)|
|Valentine Miss (7)|
|Sistine Angel (1)|
|Power Princess (6)|
|All Friared Up (8)|
|Just Sybil (9)|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)