Bletchingly Stakes odds on to be next stop for Lord Of The SkyPosted on 22/07 by Pom de Turf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBletchingly Stakes odds on to be next stop for Lord Of The Sky
Sir John Monash Stakes winner Lord Of The Sky heads to Caulfield on Saturday with a great chance of winning the Bletchingly Stakes over the 1200m at the Melbourne Track.
Highly praised by trainer Robbie Lang after the Sir John Monash win over the slightly shorter distance of 1100m, this was the colt's first win under weight for age conditions and he won nicely at odds of $2.70.
Lord Of The Sky is owned by the Double R L Syndicate and has won 8 races from just 14 starts, earning over $250,000 in the process.
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)