Brazen Beau Caulfield Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 25/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBrazen Beau Caulfield Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014
Chris Waller has been preparing Brazen Beau for the 2014 Melbourne Spring campaign, and he'll likely make an appearance in the Run To The Rose - giving pundits and punters a chance to get a look at him before the Caulfield Guineas...
Brazen Beau is a horse who burst onto the scene earlier this year with a dominant win in his debut race, and he has run second in his last two races, to Time For War and Almalad. He's a real chance in the Caulfield Guineas - he opened the betting as the favourite on a few of the betting sites out there, and he's getting odds of on Sportsbet right now. Those odds could easily shorten if he puts in a strong run or two between now and October 11th, so think about snapping him up now!
Latest Caulfield Guineas odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Caulfield Guineas with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Caulfield Guineas odds
|Get The Nod|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)
- - June