Chivalry VRC Derby Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 12/09 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listChivalry VRC Derby Odds and Betting tips 2014
After a fantastic McNeil Stakes win in August, Chivalry is right in the frame for a few of the big races at the tail end of the Melbourne Spring: the Caulfield Guineas and, as you can see, the VRC Derby included.
Trainer Mark Kavanagh will have been well pleased with the way Chivalry ate up ground in the last 250 metres of the McNeil Stakes run to sneak home ahead of Nordic Empire, and that strength and turn of foot will be huge qualities in his favour for the VRC Derby. You can see that he's rightly amongst the shorter odds for the VRC Derby, and whilst Kavanagh has been busy playing down his chances in 2014, the 3-year-old is a real prospect...
Latest VRC Derby odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the VRC Derby with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 VRC Derby odds
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)
- - June