Dubai World Cup betting odds - the very latestPosted on 26/03 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
The Henry Cecil trained Twice Over is the 6.00 favourite for the world's richest race in the latest odds given by Bet365.com.
In fact, the trio of British horses most fancied for the Dubai World Cup have all been given tricky high barrier draws, which has seen them drift in the online betting markets.
The French trained Vision D'Etat, a recent winner in Hong Kong, is quoted at 6.50 by Sportsbet.
The supporting card sees Dar Re Mi and Spanish moon take on some champions of the past few years in the Sheema Classic. All races will take place at Meydan, the world's most expensive racecourse, which inly recently opened its doors to the public for the Spring festivals.
The Dubai World Cup is worth a staggering USD $10M in prize money and it the UAE equivalent of our very own Melbourne Cup.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate