Go Indy Go Cox Plate Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 01/09 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listGo Indy Go Cox Plate Odds and Betting tips 2014
If champion jockey Chad Schofield has his way, he'll be searching for an impressive successive Cox Plate win in the 2014 race, and he'll be on the back of promising filly Go Indy Go, who's been a feature of the early betting for the Cox Plate this year.
The 3-year-old has shown plenty of promise in her career - she's been lightly raced but she hasn't been outside the places, and she could well go into the Cox Plate with a weight that suits her. If that is how things pan out, then she's going to be a real chance for the the 2014 Cox Plate, and Chad Schofield could be celebrating after the race on October 25th (and some happy punters along with him!). Check out the odds for Go Indy Go now: you might like what you see...
Latest Cox Plate odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Cox Plate with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Cox Plate odds
|Go Indy Go|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)