IASbet favours Scenic Shot in Perth Cup bettingPosted on 17/12 by HS Jackson Jnr
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listThe horse was third in the Kingston Town Classic and is currently on
odds of 4.20 with IASbet, with Fairygem at 7.00 with the same bookmaker.
Scenic Shot is the first to break away from a pack of horses who are
hovering around 7.00 to 10.00 with IASbet.
Three horses are all currently on 8.00 - Gondorff, Lords Ransom, and Ma
However, Len Morton the stand-in trainer of Scenic Shot, was cautious
when asked about the chances of the horse for the January 1 race.
Speaking to perthracing.com.au before Saturday's Landscape Development
CB Cox Stakes, he said: “We will get this one out of the way first and
see how he pulls up before we decide on a Perth Cup start.
“It would take a crow bar to get Jason Brown off him at this stage. He
is working along nicely; his run out of the Kingston Town Classic was
the run of the race with the Cox Stakes in mind.”
Scenic Shot is also hot favourite for Saturday's race at Ascot, on 2.25
with Centrebet, and miles ahead of current second favourite Ma Chienne
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)