Royal Descent Cox Plate Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 02/09 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listRoyal Descent Cox Plate Odds and Betting tips 2014
Trainer Chris Waller rates Royal Descent very highly indeed, and he won't be the only one who's looking at her as a possibility to win the 2014 Cox Plate: she's up amongst the favourites with odds of beside her name on Sportsbet right now, and there will be lots of punters sizing her up early in the Melbourne Spring season.
Royal Descent hasn't registered a win in 2014 yet, but she could well be timing her run to form with the advent of the Melbourne Spring, with the Cox Plate being one of the races she's been targeted at. We'll have to wait and see, but it's safe to say she'll have some backers come the last week in October!
Latest Cox Plate odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Cox Plate with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Cox Plate odds
|Go Indy Go|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)
- - June