Royal Empire Melbourne Cup Odds and Betting 2013Posted on 31/10 by Pom de Turf
Green Moon Powers to a Melbourne Cup win in 2012. Royal Empire is a $21.00 chance to win the Cup in 2013.
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMelbourne Cup 2013
Trainer: Saeed Bin Suroor
Alotted weight: 54.0kg
Royal Empire is best price of to win the 2013 Melbourne Cup with Sportsbet.com.au
Royal Empire heads to the Melbourne Cup aiming to give the all conquering Godolphin team their first ever Melbourne Cup win. This 4yo has finished in the top two places in 8 our of his last 9 runs in the UK and Dubai. A top class prospect, but check the jockey booking before you back him.
Latest live Melbourne Cup odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Melbourne Cup with a free bet of up to $650
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $650 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $650 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Sportsbet.com.au are offering each way betting on the first 4 places in the Melbourne Cup. Just click on the odds or "bet now" links below to start betting on the 2013 Melbourne Cup.
|Horse (barrier)||betting odds|
|1. Dunaden (1)|
|2. Green Moon (10)||3. Red Cadeaux (23)|
|4. Sea Moon (7)|
|5. Brown Panther (6)|
|6. Fiorente (5)|
|7. Foreteller (15)|
|8. Dandino (4)|
|9. Ethiopia (14)|
|10. Fawkner (8)|
|11. Mourayan (19)|
|12. Seville (9)|
|13. Super Cool (13)|
|14. Masked Marvel (2)|
|15. Mount Athos (22)|
|16. Royal Empire (11)|
|17. Voleuse De Coeurs (21)|
|18. Hawkspur (18)|
|19. Simenon (12)|
|20. Ibicenco (17)|
|21. Verema (3)|
|22. Dear Demi (16)|
|23. Tres Blue (20)|
|24. Ruscello (24)|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)