Sarajevo Caulfield Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 25/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listSarajevo Caulfield Guineas Odds and Betting tips 2014
Sarajevo is the horse with the honour of being the first of John O'Shea's horses to trial in the famous blue silks of Godolphin, and those same international owners will be hoping for great things from him this Spring Season - he's likely to be aimed at the Golden Rose, and at the Caulfield Guineas, too...
The 2-year-old won his debut race at Randwick, and he ran in this year's Rosebud, going into that race as the favourite. After a slow start and in the midst of some heavy traffic, he ran a decent fourth, and he showed enough form to interest plenty of punters, we reckon - the bookies have him at odds of on Sportsbet as of today, and that throws him right in contention for the Caulfield Guineas in 2014.
Latest Caulfield Guineas odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Caulfield Guineas with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Caulfield Guineas odds
|Get The Nod|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)