Silent Achiever Melbourne Cup Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 04/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listSilent Achiever Melbourne Cup Odds and Betting tips 2014
It's just a short trip across the Tasman for Silent Achiever, and the Kiwi mare will be looking to make a big impact in the 2014 Spring Season. She comes in with some real form behind her, too, and an impressive career to date that will mean she's already caught the eye.
Sitting on odds of as of today on Sportsbet, Silent Achiever will likely be a real contender, especially if she can carry her Autumn form with her into the Melbourne Spring. She's a New Zealand Derby winner, the first mare to win the Crystal Mile at Moonee Valley, and she had a very successful 2014 Autumn season, with three Group 1 wins on the bounce - at the Lindauer New Zealand Stakes, over fellow Melbourne Spring prospect Carlton House in the Ranvet Stakes, and by nearly two lengths over It's A Dundeel and Fiorente in the BMW Stakes at Rosehill.
That sort of form makes her a genuine prospect for the Melbourne cup, and look out for her targeting other races in the Melbourne Spring, too!
Get all the latest live Melbourne Cup odds below - and simply click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets...
Start betting on the Melbourne Cup with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Melbourne Cup odds
|La Amistad||Our Voodoo Prince|
|All other horses|
Why not check out our real time Horse Racing Results section? Plus, you can research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive...
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)
- - June