So You Think to win Cox Plate and Melbourne Cup - what odds?Posted on 19/10 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOne bookmaker has already paid out on So You Think to win the Cox Plate, 5 days before the stalls open!
If you fancy So You Think to win the Cox Plate on Saturday, and then on to win the Melbourne Cup, Sportsbet are offering odds of for the double.
Alternatively, if you think the Cox Plate is a certainty, but the Melbourne Cup a step too far, then the bookie is offering bets on that too;
(Cox Plate Winner/Melbourne Cup Winner)
So You Think / So You Think
So You Think / Shocking
So You Think / Linton
So You Think / Manighar
So You Think / Descarado
So You Think / Alcopop
So You Think / Precedence
the 2010 Melbourne Cup takes place on Tuesday 2nd November at Flemington Racecourse.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)