Telescope Melbourne Cup Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 31/07 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listTelescope Melbourne Cup Odds and Betting tips 2014
The syndicate that owns Telescope, Highclere Thoroughbred Racing, suffered some ill fortune with Telescope's forerunner, Harbinger - an injury brought a promising career to a premature end. And Telescope had an injury scare of his own last year - so there will be some sleepless nights in store between now and the Melbourne Spring for Telescope's owners! But this is a horse who's definitely a very real prospect for The Race That Stops A Nation, so if he's able to get through to November in the right sort of condition - and especially if he makes the trip to Australia with some form behind him - then Telescope is a horse you should look out for...
Get all the latest live Melbourne Cup odds below - and simply click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets...
Start betting on the Melbourne Cup with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Melbourne Cup odds
|La Amistad||Our Voodoo Prince|
|All other horses|
Why not check out our real time Horse Racing Results section? Plus, you can research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive...
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)