Terrubi Melbourne Cup Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 31/07 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listTerrubi Melbourne Cup Odds and Betting tips 2014
Terrubi is a horse with a decent reputation as as stayer behind him: after making the step up to Group level very nicely he's had a good season to this point, and will be a real prospect come the Melbourne Spring. He's right in the mix when you're looking at the odds for the Melbourne Cup - Terrubi is a bet right now - and if he continues to turn in good performances, then he will draw a lot of attention to himself before the Melbourne Cup, and no shortage of bets, either!
Terrubi was a winner in the Prix De La Porte De Madrid in March, and ran a good second in the Prix De Barbeville in April. May saw another placing, in the Prix Vicomtesse Vigier, before a win in July over 2013 Melbourne Cup runner Brown Panther in what was his first Group-level victory, in the Prix Maurice De Nieuil. As you are probably starting to suspect form the names of those races, Terrubi has spent some productive time in France, but he's heading to these shores in September, just in time for him to be aimed at the Caulfield Cup and the Melbourne Cup. Keep an eye out for his odds - this is an overseas raider who could make an impact!
Get all the latest live Melbourne Cup odds below - and simply click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets...
Start betting on the Melbourne Cup with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Melbourne Cup odds
|La Amistad||Our Voodoo Prince|
|All other horses|
Why not check out our real time Horse Racing Results section? Plus, you can research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive...
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)
- - June