The Memsie Stakes odds, tips, horses, betting and barrier. Saturday August 31st 2013, Caulfield RaceoursePosted on 28/08 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 Memsie Stakes odds online now - FINAL FIELD
Atlantic Jewel is now drifting at the odds for Saturday's Memsie Stakes and has lengthened to (from $1.90) despite a great barrier draw in stall 4, followed in the betting by It's A Dundeel at and Green Moon at .
Happy Trails is best backed of the rest. Super Cool and Fiorente are both on the drift.
The Memsie Stakes is the first Group One race of the Australian season and is run over 1400m at Caulfield Racecourse.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Just click on the odds below to start betting on The Memsie Stakes.
|Horse (Barrier)||betting odds|
|Atlantic Jewel (4)|
|Its A Dundeel (1)|
|Green Moon (10)||Super Cool (12)|
|Happy Trails (7)|
|All other runners|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)