The Offer Melbourne Cup Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 25/07 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listThe Offer Melbourne Cup Odds and Betting tips 2014
The Offer is the current favourite for the 2014 Melbourne Cup, with odds of at Sportsbet.com.au right now.
After the loss of last year's Melbourne Cup winner Fiorente to a long-term injury, you could forgive Sydney's First Lady of Racing, Gai Waterhouse, for feeling a little glum. But the form of her new stayer, The Offer will be doing plenty to lift her spirits!
After an eye-catching win in the Sydney Cup that Waterhouse predicted a week beforehand, she's been telling punters to back The Offer to win the Race That Stops A Nation come November. That's not the sort of tip that many would ignore - and the bookies agree with Waterhouse at this early stage, setting The Offer as the Melbourne Cup favourite at odds of .
And The Offer really does look the business, especially on the back of the Sydney Cup win. He stamped his authority on the race, showing great turn of foot for a stayer, and winning himself plenty of admirers in the process. This is the horse who has set the early standard for the Melbourne Cup, and you need to keep an eye on him between now and November 4th!
Get all the latest live Melbourne Cup odds below - and simply click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets...
Start betting on the Melbourne Cup with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Melbourne Cup odds
|La Amistad||Our Voodoo Prince|
|All other horses|
Why not check out our real time Horse Racing Results section? Plus, you can research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive...
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)
- - June