Triple Gold VRC Derby Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 12/09 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listTriple Gold VRC Derby Odds and Betting tips 2014
Another fresh and exciting prospect without too much form to go on, Triple Gold is a decent chance for the VRC Derby, and will likely make the race an exciting one if he can finish as strongly as he looks capable of doing.
Making the trip from Peter Moody's Sydney stables for the VRC, Triple Gold will be something of an unknown quality, but in his most recent run he showed signs that he might be a tough contender in a strong field. In a run that saw him come home second behind Crafty in the Taj Rossi at Flemington in July, Triple Gold wasn't brilliantly placed over the span of the race, but came on to finish very strongly indeed, showing the sort of form that will have punters interested come Derby day and that will have pleased Peter Moody no end...
Latest VRC Derby odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the VRC Derby with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 VRC Derby odds
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)