Winx odds and tips as she heads to Randwick to attempt 11th straight winPosted on 03/09 by Pom de Turf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listChris Waller trained Winx is heading to Randwick to face seven opponents in the Tattersalls Club Chelmsford Stakes (Group 2) this weekend as she aims for her 11th straight success.
Winx has amassed 14 wins from 20 runs including 6 Group 1 races and is currently priced at $1.15 to complete 11 straight wins at take the Group 2 race.
Only Prized Icon and Hartnell are currently priced at odds of $51.00 or shorter. The Mark Johnston trained Hartnell was no match for Winx in the Group 2 Warwick Stakes at Randwick last month and it is highly unlikely that form will be turned around.
Winx will go on to the Cox Plate after here in an attempt to repeat last years success which she won by an impressive 4 1/2 lenghts. Winx is currently available at $2.25 with sportsbet.com.au.
At 127 the five-year-old is rated easily the best of her sex in the world according to the recently updated Longines World's Best Racehorse Rankings, behind only A Shin Hikari (129) and California Chrome (128).
Watch Winx win the 2015 Cox Plate
Read our latest Winx Odds and Form Guide
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the AFL finals
- 2017 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)