India now favourites for ODI series after commanding winPosted on 29/10 by HS Jackson Jnr
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listAustralia have seen their online cricket odds lengthen after falling to defeat in the second ODI against India on Wednesday.
Ricky Ponting's men were bowled out for 255 having been walloped to the tune of 354-7 by India's rampant batsmen.
IASbet now have them as the outsiders for Saturday's match in Delhi, on 2.20 to India's 1.67.
They have also slipped in the betting for who will win the series, now on 2.20 to India's 1.67 - identical to the next match odds.
Australia seemed to suffer without the likes of James Hopes and Brett Lee, out injured for Wednesday's defeat. Hopes is again out for Saturday while Lee remains a serious doubt.
Ponting also revealed his side have a further problem after wicket keeper Tim Paine suffered a broken finger.
The skipper said: "He will be going back home and we haven't decided on his replacement. The replacement should be available for the next match in Delhi."
Cricket Australia's national selection panel later confirmed South Australian captain Graham Manou would step into Paine's shoes.
NSP chairman Andrew Hilditch said: "Graham richly deserves this opportunity following his Ashes debut and his successful domestic season last year in all forms of the game."
Latest Cricket news
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 3rd (Third) Test Odds and Tips 13th December 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 2nd (Second) Test Odds and Tips 5th December 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 1st Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England 1st Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England First (1st) Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top England Batsman Runscorer betting (Most Runs)
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top Australia Batsman Runscorer betting (Most Runs)
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top Australia Bowler betting (Most Wickets)
All news archives (all sports)