Lees has three hot performers racing on WednesdayPosted on 08/08 by Pom de Turf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listTrainer Kris Lees will have no less than three last-start winners at Canterbury on Wednesday including Silent But Deadly.
AAP reports Lees thinks the four-year-old, plus Magic Tyson and Donoso, have all performed after their last appearances and could star again in midweek.
Silent But Deadly appears in the 1550m Canterbury Park Event Centre Handicap and goes into the race having broken a drought by winning over 1500m at Newcastle on July 25.
Quoted by AAP, Lees said: "She needed that win to get a bit of confidence back and she's going really well now we've got her up over a journey.
"She's done very well since the run and hopefully she can get the job done again on Wednesday."
Betting sees Silent But Deadly at 4.00 behind Deutsche at 3.75 with Centrebet.com.
Magic Tyson, meanwhile, is in the 1100m Racing's Night Of Champions Handicap, while Donoso is in the 1900m Rosehill Gardens Event Centre.
Magic Tyson has three wins in seven starts, while Donoso has a couple of recent wins over the 1850m distance.
Centrebet.com is offering tempting odds of 12.00 for Magic Tyson and Donoso is the 6.00 favourite with the same bookmaker.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)