Belgium World Cup OddsPosted on 25/03 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listTeam: Belgium
Nickname: Diables Rouges
Manager/Coach: Marc Wilmots
World Cup Record/Best: Fouth Place - 1986
Last World Cup Result: Did not Qualify in 2010 or 2006, lost 2-0 to Brazil in 2002 Round of 16
2014 World Cup Odds: (fifth favourites)
2014 World Cup Group: H
Key Players: Eden Hazard, Marouane Fellaini, Romelu Lukaku, Thibaut Courtois, Vincent Kompany
Our 2014 World Cup Tip: Round of 16, knocked out by either Portugal or Germany.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
Belgium have a talented squad and qualified for the 2014 World Cup with ease. They have attained a FIFA ranking of 10th, and were as high as 5th in October 2013, these factors, plus the perceived reasonably easy group have seen Belgium installed as 5th favourites for the whole tournament, which is clearly ludicrous. Whilst we can see Belgium winning Group H at a canter, they will face Germany or our tip, Portugal in the Round of 16, and yes whilst the Belgium team might be better all round than Portugal, Portugal will be more at home in Brazil and have Cristiano Ronaldo up front, a player more than capable of doing a 'Maradona 1986'.
We preview the best odds for Belgium to win the 2014 World Cup, win Group H, the key top goalscorer odds for Belgium players, and as more Belgium World Cup odds get released by bookmakers, we'll feature them here, in addition to the very best World Cup free bet offers.
Belgium World Cup Outright Futures odds
Belgium World Cup outright odds
Belgium Win Group H odds
Belgium Qualify from Group H odds
Belgium World Cup Top Goalscorer odds
(Note: Odds are for Belgian players to be the overall World Cup 2014 Top Goalscorer)
Belgium Stage of Elimination odds
|Stage of Elimination||Odds|
|Round of 16|
Belgium World Cup Match Odds
Belgium v Algeria head to head odds (18th June 2014, 02:00)
See our Belgium v Algeria odds article for a full list of Belgium v Algeria bets and best odds.
Belgium v Russia head to head odds (23rd June 2014, 02:00)
Our Belgium v Russia odds article has a full list of Belgium v Russia bets and best odds.
South Korea v Belgium head to head odds (27th June 2014, 06:00)
Our South Korea v Belgium odds article has a full list of South Korea v Belgium bets and best odds.
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)