France World Cup OddsPosted on 15/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listTeam: France
Nickname: Les Bleus
Manager/Coach: Didier Deschamps
World Cup Record/Best: Winners - 1998
Last World Cup Result: Group Stage
2014 World Cup Odds:
2014 World Cup Group: E
Key Players: Hugo Lloris, Franck Ribéry, Karim Benzema, Samir Nasri
Our 2014 World Cup Tip: Quarter Finals
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
France have a very mixed record of recent World Cups, winning on home soil in 1998, being knocked out in the Group Stages in 2002 and 2010, sandwiching a Runner Up performance in 2006. So by the very nature of their pattern, they will expect big things in Brazil. France have a comparatively easy Group, having been drawn alongside the assumed weakest of the seeds (Switzerland), and should win their group at a canter. The bookies certainly agree pricing them at odds of to do so. Winning Group E is likely to result in a Round of 16 game against Nigeria or Bosnia, and France should make it through to the Quarter Finals with ease. However, we fear that will be as far as they will go, as in the Quarter Final they are likely to face Germany or Portugal, and either side should knock out the French.
France World Cup Outright Futures odds
France World Cup outright odds
France Win Group E odds
France Qualify from Group E odds
France World Cup Top Goalscorer odds
(Note: Odds are for France players to be the overall World Cup 2014 Top Goalscorer)
France Stage of Elimination odds
|Stage of Elimination||Odds|
|Round of 16|
France World Cup Match Odds
France v Honduras head to head odds (16th June 2014, 05:00)
See our France v Honduras odds article for a full list of France v Honduras bets and best odds.
Switzerland v France head to head odds (21st June 2014, 05:00)
See our Switzerland v France odds article for a full list of Switzerland v France bets and best odds.
Ecuador v France head to head odds (26th June 2014, 06:00)
See our Ecuador v France odds article for a full list of Ecuador v France bets and best odds.
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)