Germany World Cup OddsPosted on 24/03 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listTeam: Germany
Nickname: Die Adler
Manager/Coach: Joachim Löw
World Cup Record/Best: Winners - 1954, 1974, 1990
Last World Cup Result: Third Place - lost to Spain 1-0 in Semi Final, beat Uruguay 3-2 in Playoff
2014 World Cup Odds: (third favourites)
2014 World Cup Group: G
Key Players: Phillipe Lahm, Thomas Muller, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Mario Gómez
Our 2014 World Cup Tip: Semi Finals, with Gomez worth a modest bet for Top Goalscorer
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
Germany are ranked 2nd in FIFA's world rankings and come into the 2014 World Cup boasting an imperious record both in qualifying and in friendlies since. Drawn in the easier side of the draw, Germany's trickest opponents are likely to be fellow Group G team, Portugal, and the path for them to reach the World Cup Final would appear to contain Russia, France and if Germany win their group Brazil in the Semi Final. Infact Germany might actually be better off finishing second in Group G, where their path would keep them away from Brazil.
We preview the best odds for Germany to win the 2014 World Cup, win Group G, the key top goalscorer odds for Germany players, and as more Germany World Cup odds get released by bookmakers, we'll feature them here, in addition to the very best World Cup free bet offers.
Germany World Cup Outright Futures odds
Germany World Cup outright odds
Germany Win Group G odds
Germany Qualify from Group G odds
Germany World Cup Top Goalscorer odds
(Note: Odds are for German players to be the overall World Cup 2014 Top Goalscorer)
Germany Stage of Elimination odds
|Stage of Elimination||Odds|
|Round of 16|
Germany World Cup Match Odds
Germany vs Portugal head to head odds (17th June 2014, 01:30)
See our Germany v Portugal odds article for a full list of Germany v Portugal bets and best odds.
Germany v Ghana head to head odds (22nd June 2014, 05:00)
Our Germany v Ghana odds article has a full list of Germany v Ghana bets and best odds.
USA vs Germany head to head odds (27th June 2014, 02:00)
Our USA v Germany odds article has a full list of USA v Germany bets and best odds.
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)