Portugal World Cup OddsPosted on 04/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listTeam: Portugal
Nickname: A Selecção
Manager/Coach: Paulo Bento
World Cup Record/Best: Fourth Place - 2006
Last World Cup Result: Round of 16 - Lost 1-0 to Spain
2014 World Cup Odds:
2014 World Cup Group: G
Key Players: Cristiano Ronaldo, Pepe, Coentrão, João Moutinho
Our 2014 World Cup Tip: Final, possible winners, Ronaldo to finish as Top Goalscorer
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
Portugal seem to have been dismissed by many bookies, probably due to their poor qualifying campaign. Most pundits think Portugal are a one man team, stop Ronaldo, stop Portugal. But therein lies a big problem, for 6 years teams have been trying to "stop" Ronaldo, and failing, so why teams at the World Cup will fare any better is beyond me. Furthermore Portugal are not a one man team, they have players who play regularly with Real Madrid, Monaco, Porto, Benfica, Internazionale and so on. This is a talented team, but one that is set up to do what any team featuring Ronaldo would do, get the ball to the number 7. Ronaldo swept Sweden aside in the playoffs, and is more than capable of leading Portugal all the way to the final. You could do a lot worse than backing Portugal at odds of and Ronaldo at odds of . And finally, Portugal will feel like they have home advantage, Portuguese is the official language of Brazil and some of their squad were actually born in Brazil.
Portugal World Cup Outright Futures odds
Portugal World Cup outright odds
Portugal Win Group G odds
Portugal Qualify from Group G odds
Portugal World Cup Top Goalscorer odds
(Note: Odds are for Portugal players to be the overall World Cup 2014 Top Goalscorer)
Portugal Stage of Elimination odds
|Stage of Elimination||Odds|
|Round of 16|
Portugal World Cup Match Odds
Germany v Portugal head to head odds (17th June 2014, 01:30)
See our Germany v Portugal odds article for a full list of Germany v Portugal bets and best odds.
USA v Portugal head to head odds (23rd June 2014, 08:00)
See our USA v Portugal odds article for a full list of USA v Portugal bets and best odds.
Portugal v Ghana head to head odds (27th June 2014, 02:00)
See our Portugal v Ghana odds article for a full list of Portugal v Ghana bets and best odds.
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)