2013 Mens French Open Tennis Winner Futures Odds and BettingPosted on 23/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listAndy Murray's absence eases the path for Djokovic to triumph in France
The 2013 French Open Tennis looks a two horse race between Rafael Nadal at Novak Djokovic at .
Roger Federer's odds of reflect his relatively poor record on clay courts and Andy Murray is out injured. Both the Australian players' hopes look to be non-existent according to the odds, Bernard Tomic and Lleyton Hewitt are both priced up as outsiders.
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
|All Other Horses|
Latest Tennis betting news
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide
All news archives (all sports)