Updated 2013 Ladies French Open tennis odds and bettingPosted on 30/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listSerena Williams is a short priced favourite, however our pick, Sam Stosur is still very good value and still in the mix.
With outright odds of a very short you could assume that Serena Williams will coast to victory at Roland Garros, she is even priced at a short to not drop a single set. Her form really is quite superb and that 'not drop a set' price might be a good bet.
|Exclusive offer! Get a $250 FREE BET on the Ladies French Open with Sportsbet.com.au. Just open an account today!Sportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
2013 Ladies French Open Outright
|All Other Players|
Our pick is Sam Stosur at a very attractive
Big Guns Vs The Field
Naturally we like The Field at
Name The Finalists
|Williams & Sharapova|
|Williams & Azarenka|
|Williams & Li|
If you are backing Williams, you would get slightly better value in backing Williams and Azarenka, which we feel is the most likely final, apart from one involving our Sam obviously!
Latest Tennis betting news
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide
All news archives (all sports)