Tennis Betting & Tips
Federer, Murray and Nadal dominate the betting for the Men's US Open title...
Can Sam Stosur go one better than in the French Open and claim the title? She is $15.00 to win the title
Roger Federer, fresh from Aussie Open success, is a $4.00 chance for the French Open Tennis.
Federer is a best price of 1.55 to win the Melbourne Grand Slam event
Williams is a general 1.60 chance with online bookies for the Ladies Title in Melbourne.
Andy Murray's betting odds are very short against Cilic in the semi final
Bet365.com are streaming the Australian Open tennis live to online betting customers.
Davydenko victory in Brisbane sets him up nicely for The Australian Open
Australian online bookies are offering free tennis bets on the 2010 Australian Open Tennis in Melbourne.
Federer is the betting favourite for the Aussie Open tennis at odds of 3.50
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide