Fremantle vs Collingwood match betting oddsPosted on 11/05 by Pom de Turf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listFremantle vs Collingwood betting odds preview and tips.
The venue is Subiaco Stadium, Perth, on Friday night at 8:40 AEST. The Pies are 6-1 for the season. Fremantle are 6-1 for the season. It looks like a perfect match up, but what do the online bookies think?
Sportsbet have priced up Collingwood as slight favourites at $1.86, with Fremantle available at $1.95. So not much between them there. Centrebet are much the same with Collingwood slightly longer at $1.87.
For those punters wanting to place a bet with a bit more insurance, here are a few specials from the bookies:
- Fremantle with a 24.5 handicap points start are $1.34.
- The first scroing play to be a Collingwood goal is $3.60 with IASbet.
- Sportsbet rate the 3rd quarter to have the most points scored at $3.55.
- What about Fremantle winning at half time, and Collingwood winning at full time? That is priced at an attractive $6.75.
This game is very tough to call, but if you are having a bet then look out for the bookies special free bet offers for this game:
- Sportsbet are offering a free bet package up to $200.
- Centrebet will give you an instant $50 free bet when you place your first bet.
- Bet $50 with IASbet and they will give you a free $100 bet.
Good luck with you bets in the big game.
Online today, Tuesday May 11th, the latest AFL Round 8 Betting Odds, AFL Flag Betting Odds
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 16 odds and betting tips
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 16. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - June