Criterion Caulfield Cup Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 10/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listCriterion Caulfield Cup Odds and Betting tips 2014
Another strong contender for the Spring Season making the trip over from New Zealand is Criterion, and he's definitely a horse to consider when you're looking over the odds for the Melbourne Cup - and especially for the Caulfield Cup.
With a couple of great wins already this year - a dominant run in the Rosehill Gunieas and a thrilling three-way battle in the Australian Derby - Criterion has definitely announced himself as a contender for the big races in the Melbourne Spring. The odds he's seeing reflect that, too: he's at odds of on Sportsbet right now for the Caulfield Cup, and he's a feature of the odds for the Melbourne Cup, too.
So look out for Criterion in the 2014 Spring Season: he's a classy Kiwi import with plenty to live up to, and plenty to prove, as well...
Latest Caulfield Cup odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Caulfield Cup with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Caulfield Cup odds
|La Amistad||Our Voodoo Prince|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)
- - January