Kirramosa Caulfield Cup Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 10/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listKirramosa Caulfield Cup Odds and Betting tips 2014
Last year, when a bone fragment was spotted above Kirramosa's fetlock, trainer John Sargent took the decision to write off an Autumn campaign (which could easily have been a possibility with medication and careful management) and instead hope that the 4-year-old Kiwi mare could come back stronger for a run at the 2014 Melbourne Spring.
And we're about to see if the decision was a great one, with Kirramosa looking strong and ready to make a try for the Caulfield Cup. She's getting odds of for the Caulfield Cup on Sportsbet right now, and she's a horse to watch as we get closer to October - she'll likely be in action between now and then, and all the pundits and punters will have a chance to get a good look at her, and take the measure of her form...
Latest Caulfield Cup odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Caulfield Cup with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Caulfield Cup odds
|La Amistad||Our Voodoo Prince|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)