Royal Descent Caulfield Cup Odds and Betting tips 2014Posted on 10/08 by HK Goulding
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listRoyal Descent Caulfield Cup Odds and Betting tips 2014
Chris Waller is having a good time of his racing of late, with plaudits, results and awards all coming his way by the bucketload. And he's got a stable full of talent to aim at the Melbourne Spring in 2014.
Royal Descent will be one of the Chris Waller-trained horses making waves in 2014, and she's already making waves in the odds for the Caulfield Cup, for which she's a real prospect. Sitting at odds of for the Caulfield Cup on Sportsbet right now, Royal Descent is coming off the back of a strong Autumn that brought her success, and Waller will be hoping she can carry that good form forwards into the Melbourne Spring. Expect to see Royal Descent in action towards the end of August, and expect to see her featuring heavily in the odds for the Caulfield Cup.
Latest Caulfield Cup odds below - click on the odds or "Bet Now" buttons to place your bets
Start betting on the Caulfield Cup with a free bet of up to $250
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*Terms apply)
2014 Caulfield Cup odds
|La Amistad||Our Voodoo Prince|
|All other horses|
Check out our real time Horse Racing Results section. And research years of horse races in our Horse Racing Results Archive.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)