More Joyous Cox Plate odds just too bigPosted on 19/10 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBookies may already be paying out this year's Cox Plate, but jockey Nash Rawiller thinks that's premature.
"..She's still a bit underestimated"
"She can definitely win" declared Rawiller.
He may have a point. More Joyous has yet to race over 2400m but has won the George Main Stakes and the Toorak Handicap in her last two starts and is bred to get the 2400m trip.
More Joyous is currently a shot for the Cox Plate and has been allocated a decent barrier draw in stall 3. Latest odds below:
2010 Cox Plate Odds:
|So You Think (5)||$1.45|
|More Joyous (3)||$7.50|
|Shoot Out (9)||$10.00|
|Wall Street (4)||$19.00|
|Luan Yat Forever (2)||$51.00|
|Captain Sonador (8)||$101.00|
Many of the fancied runners in the Cox Plate are entered for the 2010 Melbourne Cup.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)