Whobegotyou odds for Cox Plate look sure to shortenPosted on 20/10 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listCast your minds back one year and Whobegotyou was heading for the Cox Plate as a $2.80 favourite. The race ended with Whobegotyou trailing home in 6th behind a new superstar, So You Think.
Back to 2010 and trainer Mark Kavanagh is hopeful rather than expectant;
''The only trainer going to the races on Saturday expecting to win the Cox Plate will be Bart Cummings, any other result will be a surprise,''
Whobegotyou will start from stall 10. And this year's race has cut up with only 10 runners. many would be entrants running scared of So You Think.
At the current odds of for a win and for a place, many punters will be hoping that Whobegotyou can bounce back and show his undoubted class on Saturday.
2010 Cox Plate Odds:
|So You Think (5)||$1.45|
|More Joyous (3)||$7.50|
|Shoot Out (9)||$10.00|
|Wall Street (4)||$19.00|
|Luan Yat Forever (2)||$51.00|
|Captain Sonador (8)||$101.00|
Many of the fancied runners in the Cox Plate are entered for the 2010 Melbourne Cup.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)