Online bookmaker Sportsbet pays out early on So You ThinkPosted on 18/10 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listSportsbet announced on Monday morning that they are paying out all bets taken so far on So You Think as winning bets.
The amazing move will please one particular punter who staked $7,000 on the favourite at odds of $11.00.
Sportsbet are so convinced that So You Think has the big race already in the bag that they're happy to pay now. The compnay also paid out on Tiger Woods to win the Australian Masters after just 2 rounds in 2009.
Lucky punters also were in the money when the bookie paid out on Richmond to finish bottom of the AFL laddder after such games. The Tigers eventuall finished well above the wooden spoon position.
Sportsbet are offering a free bet of up to $100 on the Melbourne Cup - they will match your first stake and give it back to you as a free bet. You can bet from as little as $1 - the maximum free bet offer is $100. See website for more details on this special Horse Racing promotion.
Latest Horse Racing news
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate
All news archives (all sports)