Top Goal Scorer betting odds - Australia - world cup 2010Posted on 02/02 by Marc J
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listIt's no suprise to see Tim Cahill at the head of the betting for the Socceroo's top scorer for the 2010 World Cup. At the moment, the Socceroos are about as close as you can get to a one man team. And the $4.35 available with Sportsbet.com.au looks fair value. Especially when compared to the skinny $5.00 on offer about Harry Kewell.
Josh Kennedy is next in the betting at $5.00, followed by Scott McDonald ($5.50), Brett Emerton ($6.00) and Mario Bresciano ($7.00).
Place a bet on The World Cup with Bet365.com and get $200 in free bets
Place a bet on The World Cup with IASbet and get a $100 free bet
Place a bet on The World Cup with Centrebet and get a $50 free bet
Australia are generally a $6.00 chance in the betting to win their first World Cup match against Germany. The match takes place in Durban at 04:30 AEST on the 14th June.
Latest Soccer news
- England World Cup Betting Odds
- Assessing Brazil's betting odds for 2010 World Cup
- South Africa are 81.00 shots in the World Cup betting odds
- Germany look a good bet at the World Cup odds
- France could struggle in 2010 World Cup according to the latest odds
- Holland in focus: 2010 World Cup Betting Odds
- Australia should be wary of World Cup Group D betting rivals, Ghana
- Top Goal Scorer betting odds - Australia - world cup 2010
All news archives (all sports)