England World Cup Betting OddsPosted on 28/03 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
After an almost flawless qualifying campaign, England, under the steady stewardship of Fabio Capello, qualified for 2010 World Cup with consumate ease. OK they were not as flamboyant as Spain, but the way Capello has moulded a solid side out of scandal monkeys is testament to his managerial talents.
In Wayne Rooney England have probably the joint best player on the planet right now (along with Lionel Messi) , and England's star is certainly rising with the bookmakers. Rooney is 2.37 to be England's top scorer with Bet365.com and 11.00 to be the competitions top scorer, I'm piling right into both prices.
England's group should be a doddle, with the biggest threat coming from USA, who are still a footballing division or two below the best teams from Europe. England at 1.33 to win their group is banker bet material for those looking to get involved in multis betting for the grpup stages.
Often England flatter to deceive in big tournaments, but results tell us that with Capello in control this time, more than any other time, this time will be different. Sportsbet have England at 6.00 slightly behind Spain at 5.00.
- Bet on the AFL Round 1
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
- England World Cup Betting Odds
- Assessing Brazil's betting odds for 2010 World Cup
- South Africa are 81.00 shots in the World Cup betting odds
- Germany look a good bet at the World Cup odds
- France could struggle in 2010 World Cup according to the latest odds
- Holland in focus: 2010 World Cup Betting Odds
- Australia should be wary of World Cup Group D betting rivals, Ghana
- Top Goal Scorer betting odds - Australia - world cup 2010