Assessing Brazil's betting odds for 2010 World CupPosted on 23/03 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
The untold advantage Brazil have in their favour this time is the almost fever pitch level of support they are going to get from the moment South Africa are eliminated. South Africans are mad for Brazil. Simple as that. And most games will be like home game for Dunga's men.Brazil had a relatively comfortable passage through what must be the hardest qualification route in world football, even when you play the poorer teams, they play their home games at very high altitude.
Bet365.com have Brazil priced at 6.00 aong with England and on paper that might seem sensible, but I just can't help but think they'll struggle a bit. Not struggle like Algeria will, but in terms of the expectations of the world.
Will Brazil be playing in the 2010 World Cup Final? No I don't think they will.
Kaka is fading with Real Madrid and doesn't seem the juggernaut-like unstoppable force he once was with Milan. Robinho is almost a joke like figure after his move back to Santos from Manchester City.
Luis Fabiano finished top scorer in qualifying but has looked a shadow of his former self and has only bagged 9 league goals this season.
I sense trouble ahead for Brazil, and I sense that trouble will be in the form of a stocky scouser in a white shirt with a number 9 on his back, who ironically is known to his fans as "The White Pele".
- Bet on the AFL Round 1
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
- England World Cup Betting Odds
- Assessing Brazil's betting odds for 2010 World Cup
- South Africa are 81.00 shots in the World Cup betting odds
- Germany look a good bet at the World Cup odds
- France could struggle in 2010 World Cup according to the latest odds
- Holland in focus: 2010 World Cup Betting Odds
- Australia should be wary of World Cup Group D betting rivals, Ghana
- Top Goal Scorer betting odds - Australia - world cup 2010