2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Mens Singles Odds and Betting Guide 27th June UpdatePosted on 27/06 by G Waldorf
Novak Djokovic is now Odds on favourite to win Wimbledon 2013
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMens Singles Championship Outright odds (Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on ATP TennisSportsbet.com.au plus your money back if your player loses in 5 sets on all Men's Singles Head to Head bets!|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
26th June 2013
Andy Murray has seen his odds tumble as Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal are beaten by journeyman and removed from his half of the draw. The US Open champion can be backed at odds of to win his maiden Wimbledon title.
Novak Djokovic remains the odds on favourite at , and with injuries forcing five players to withdraw from the tournament, including sixth seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, can anyone stop a Djokovic vs Murray final?
2013 Wimbledon Mens Singles Outright odds
|JM Del Potro|
Tennis Odds 2013
Latest Tennis betting news
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide
All news archives (all sports)
- - June